Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I feel...

...there's a barrier or a huge gap between 2 of us. Felt there's a line between us that you've wouldn't allow yourself and me to crossover. I know you do care for me but you wouldn't allow yourself to do so, in action wise. You know how I felt but you wouldn't want to respond or how to respond because you are afraid. Afraid that each step you take might hurt me. Recently, when I sit down alone and think, I started laughing and heartache too. Laughing because, a simple likeness between 2 person can be so complicated. Heartache, because you've been controlling your action and feelings towards me, as well as mine to you.

I don't wheather you realize, you are not yourself when you with me alone or with few friends. But I realize. I start asking myself, am I too sensitive? I might be abit too sensitive, but somehow you do change your atitude towards me.

If you got the chance to read this blog, I wanted you to know that please don't change yourself towards me. It's heartache to see that you are not really you when you see me. If you change to let your heart feel better. I'll be more than happy to help you. If seeing me reminds you of your mistake (if you consider what you've done is a mistake, not that I know off) and felt heartache, I rather not to see you. I love you the way you are. The person itself.

I'm sorry I can't stop my heart from loving you. I know it would be difficult you. I really hope I can ease your heart. I've have promise myself and except the fact, to love you with a open and with a happy heart, eventhough we can't be together. Will try my best to cut down on my cigaratte, as promise. : )

Hope that can have dinner with you 1 day. Just 2 of us.

Take good care....*hugs & kisses & white rose* for you, my princess....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home