Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Feeling of my heart, Voice in my head...

Sometimes I didn't realize or understand...the more you love the person, the more you hurt and harm the person you love. I couldn't really understand until a good friend explain and reminded me. She said "If you want her to be happy, let her go...Let her live the life that she wanted. If you want her to be happy, just let go what you are holding on." I've been thinking...All these while, are my intention or my action towards you, wrong? Are my way of loving and caring you wrong? Create pressure to you? Pressure till everytime you see me you would have the feeling of don't know what to do with me...Feeling disturb? or Having the feeling of hate?

My way of loving people might not be wrong but to you it is. Wanted to treat the best I can but...the more I'm good to you, the more I hurting you eventhough I didn't aspect anything in return. I'm indirectly creating pressure to you. I understand that now.

I don't want this to happen. I wanted to leave a good impression, a nice and memorable impression in your heart. I love you, want you to be happy and have a new start more than anything in the world. Not feeling pressure and guilty when think of me or see me.

I will still love you...but only silently...wheather can our relationship be develope, I'm not regret of what I've done...only regret on what I couldn't do for you.

If friends around ask, "Have you fall in love or been a relationship before?" I would say, "Yes I have. I've been deeply in love with this beautifull angel princess. Although she didn't love, haven't or may not have a start with me, but she has gave me the most happiest and sweestest moment and it's the most precious for me."

I Love You Always.....

1 Comments:

Blogger rainbow mushroom said...

thanks...

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home