Monday, May 15, 2006

My feeling, My Moment

Been feeling quiet down and empty lately. Sometimes when I sit down alone, tears starts rolling down my cheek. Misses those days. Misses you alot. Misses those sms you send, eventhough just a simple good nite greetings. Wanted to gain back the fun time time we had, but don't know how. May be it's time for me to let go. Not because I want to but force to.

My feelings to you is truth and sincere. I love you very much and it'll always remain in my heart, eventhough its just a short time. I know you'll be happier with the person you love. Not the person you like. Not me. I would only be by your side.

Here I wish you have a person who can take care and love you better than I do. Sincere wish from my heart. I love you always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home