Monday, June 05, 2006

Lately....

Hey, how are you? Haven't been talking to you lately. How you've been? I'm kindda free these days. Free for a movie or dinner? Sometimes these are some simple question that I wanted to ask her but sometimes its just so hard to let it out. Or I'm rather too afraid to ask. Afraid that my questions are unattended or rejected or its useless to ask because I've already know the answer.

I'm trying to build back a friendship that we once had. I know it'll be difficult for me and for her. Still trying my very best to do so. The past cannot be change but the future we can create. Still trying to control my deepest feeling. Will keep on trying my best to control, for her happiness as well as mine too.

Alot of people says, that being together with friends is better than being with your partner. At 1st I would agree half of the statement but as time goes by I would agree more. I've seen the happiness in her when she's with friends around. I've seen it. I've felt it too. When I see her smile, deep in my heart I smile too. Something I realize myself, I'm not a good partner.
Not to anyone as well as to her.

"Take care and becareful everywhere you go. Sleep tight and sweet dreams every night. My guardian angel will keep you safe and warm through out the day and night" : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home