Saturday, July 08, 2006

Past Days..

Past days has been busy but still have time to do my own things and went partying too. Mambo Jumbo night, the 80s music. My kind of music and my age of music. Been dancing that night. Hahhah...haven't been dancing for quiet sometime. Used to dance for hours, when I was in my 20s and the next day still goes to work with full of energy. Now in my 30s, I still can dance but not for hours and the next day, kindda sleepy hahahaa....

I guess there are certain things that age does a matter. Hhhmmm...There are 2 friends in the age of 20s has muscle pain the next day after dancing but surprisingly I'm ok. Hahaha...looks like they have the body of 30s or more, in the age of 20s and I have the body of 20s in the age of 30s...

Funny...hahahaa.....

1 Comments:

Blogger rainbow mushroom said...

glad that u enjoyed!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home