Monday, July 03, 2006

Busy Saturday Relax Sunday...

Friday 30th June 06, watched a movie, last minute. Tokyo drift...entertaining, nice car, sexy girls and nice stunt. After movie, went home n sleep.

Saturday 1st July 06, finally had house warming after 4 months staying in. Had a small little advance birthday party for 1 of my friend. Had steam boat and drinking session. Prepared around 15pax of food, but ended up only 10 people eating. Kindda dissapointed not every invited people turn up. But it's ok, everybody is happy. I'm happy. They got drunk and slept over.

Sunday 2nd July 06, woke up, went for an hour swim, went to meet another friend for lunch, met my parents and my little nephew, went home to clean up the house after yesterday party, cooked dinner, watched 2 movies (dvd) and sleep. Hmm...not a relax Sunday after all, but at least I'm not working.

(Thanks to the bunch of friends that accompanied me on Saturday and Sunday.)

1 Comments:

Blogger rainbow mushroom said...

good start!
hmm...wish i was there at the party...thought want to play mahjong! but its ok, at least Portugal won! hahaha...

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home