Thursday, June 14, 2007

Being Sick...

Hhhmmm....being sick for few days. Out of a sudden I was being so tired and restless. Then I was having major tooth ache. The 1 I can't stand and hated most. I can't seat, sleep, stand and eat. I wasn't talking or smilling. No one in the office dare to approach me. My face was like bitter gourd...hehehe...but I was being pampered like small kid....kakaka...The pain was killing me. My body was very warm. Then they found out that I was having fever. Still having it now. Aiyeeerrr.. Hhhhmmm....how blur of me...Maybe I haven't been having fever for so long, doesn't know how it feels like already...

The sad part is, I can't eat alot of food now...wuuuaaahhhh....when will I'll have my lovely food back???.....sob...sob...sob....now my only happy moments gone....F**K....hhmmm....maybe in a way its good, can go on diet...hehehe...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home