Monday, May 07, 2007

My 1st Annual Dinner...

At last 5th May 2007, 25th Anniversary of our mother company. It was hetic but fun. The final output of so call memory video was out. The managing director was satisfied and as well as the managing director from other country and employee of the company.

The most scary part was, I'm being pushed up to the stage to receive an complimentry award. Something never change..hahaha..I was shaking and blushed like a little kid. Imagine a roast pig..kakaka...I had this feeling when I was 14, receiving prizes infront of the entire schoolmates. Heart pumping really fast. Nervous. Hahaha...

There were perfomance, singing and lucky draw. Hhhmmm...no prizes for me..but its ok attracted some pretty girls to take photo..hahaha...it was fun. Then the whole gang went karaoke at time square. We sang from 12am to 4am...wow..I couldn't believe myself.
I thought I will drop dead tired after dinner but I was still awake and hyper.
Look's like I'm still young...in heart...kakaka...

Well...there goes my weekend...relax, fun and tired..;)

How was yours? :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home