Sunday, April 08, 2007

These months...

Hhhmmm...been abandon my blog lately....hahaha...not that I stop writting but I choose to write down my stuff in a traditional way, paper and pen. Traditional way is still the best...hahaha..

Been super busy since after chinese new year. Working non stop. Day and nite. Sometimes wondering when can it stop...but once its stop, I will start worrying again. Better busy than sitting around doing nothing I guess hahaha....

Nothing much besides working all the time and learning martial art. : ) The 1 thing I always looking forward to, martial art class. A place where I am force to have full concentration. If not seniors and 'si fu' will break my arms and legs. Although I have bruises after every class, but it was fun. A sport that I wanted to learn 20 years ago. :)

Well, its not to late to learn as long as you'll have the heart. Age does not matter, the most important is are you dare or willing to start from bottom. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home