Sunday, October 29, 2006

My Senses.....

Sometimes I think I am gifted. Sometimes I think its a curse. Some people said knowing more things can increase your knowledge. People told me I have a very strong sense. But I would say, know what you should know is good, sense things at the right moment, the right time is benefit.

Sensed something wrong lately. Sense the feeling from the one I love even stronger. Sensed that I might be the cause of a couple argument. Hope it's wrong. But......out of my 10 senses almost most of them are right. If I'm lucky, only 1 would went wrong. Unfortunately, I'm not a very lucky person. Not in these sense. Hope it's wrong, is just only an excuse that I usually use to ease my heart. But...I know very well, everytime it would ended up true.....

Finding a person you love is easy, but finding a person you love which also love you at the same time is very difficult. I know what I should do. Happiness will always be with you...both of you....

1 Comments:

Blogger rainbow mushroom said...

guess thats why ppl like to chat with u...u always pick d right guess...n i think...its nice talking to u afterall...

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home